DB Alison

33 Buccleuch Street, Dumfries, Dg1 2AB

TEL | 01387 261248

FAX | 01387 259277

Household Insurance


Car Insurance

car Ins

Commercial Insurance


Travel Insurance



Licensed Trade


Cover is available for a wide range of licensed premises including hotels, pubs, golf clubs and guest houses.

Covers include:

• Building & contents cover (e.g. stock, computers)

• Public, product and employer’s liability insurance

• Business interruption insurance

• Money cover

• Goods in transit insurance

• Seasonal increases

• Glass and signs cover

• Material damage (all-risks): fire, theft, flood and storm damage

• Loss of licence

• Legal Expenses